Monday, December 18, 2006

Moved: December to January

This month's inagural meeting -- scheduled for December 23rd, Saturday at 3pm -- I forgot at the time that Christmas would be right around the corner. So perhaps it would make more sense to push the first meeting to the third week of January. I can go ahead and set up a solid date/time/location for that instead -- the December meeting date was haphazardly chosen anyway.

I figure the minimum number of book swappers we should aim for at each meeting is about 5. Right now I have about 15 people interested in the group so far so that's great.

So please, email me directly (no spam from me, I promise) and unless there is much crying and heartbreak, I'll plan to set up a meeting in January.

Happy holidays all, thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home